Last Minute Info

Club Hotline

Check the club hotline at 204-289-7055 for all last minute changes.

Upcoming Events

Wed Nov 22, 2017
Bib Night
Santa Lucia Pizza,
4 St. Mary's Road

Becoming a Member

How to Join

Improve your skiing by joining the Master Ski Club. Simply complete the MMSC registration form. 

Winnipeg Weather

Bib Night, 2017 Edition

It’s that time of year again.  Time for Bib night.  

Mark your calendars for Wednesday, Nov 22 at Santa Lucia Pizza at 4 St. Mary’s Road.  The 2017-18 registration forms are available here

Fun Night, March 15th Cancelled

Due to the gusty winds and icy conditions, the Fun night scheduled for Wed March 15th has been cancelled.

That would probably do it for this year, unless we get hit with a blizzard or something.

Please stay tuned for details about the wind up.

Race #7 Race Results

The final race of the season was held on March 12 at Asessippi.  With Russell, MB being the epicentre of this week’s blizzard, snow conditions were great as over 30cm of new snow hit the area.  While the temperature was a little brisk at times (-20c), the race went off without a hitch.  Many thanks . . . → Read More: Race #7 Race Results

Training for Wed March 8th cancelled

Because of the weather conditions out there, and the fact that Springhill is closed because of the wind, we will be cancelling the training originally scheduled for tonight.

See you at Asessippi on the weekend.  Remember to bring your GS skis.

Results for Race #5 and 6 available

Sorry about the delay getting these up.  There were a few technical issues, and then the webmaster got sick.

Results for races 5 and 6 are now available on the Race Results page.

Race #3 and #4 Results

Race results for races #3 and #4 held at Springhill on February 23, 2017 and now posted in Race Results.

Training for Feb 8th Cancelled

The training that was scheduled for the evening of Wed Feb 8th as been cancelled.  With the windchill not getting above -35 all day, it’s a little too cold for us.

Race Results

Resuts for Races 1 and 2 held on February 5, 2017 at Springhill are now posted. Any racer missing a gate needs to advise the ‘race committee’ so the appropriate entry can be made. Results can be found here

Race #1 and 2 Moved to Springhill

Race #1 and 2, originally scheduled for Kenora, has been moved to Springhill from 1 pm to 4pm.

Apparently people want to be home in time to watch some sort of sports ball game.

A reminder to please update Team Snap with your availability.  It helps us know how many coaches to book for each . . . → Read More: Race #1 and 2 Moved to Springhill

Training for Wed Feb 1 has been cancelled

After a good run of nice weather, we’ve hit cold again.  The training for Wed, Feb 1 has been cancelled as the windchill will be below our -27 cut off.

Hopefully the weather will cooperate for Race 1 and 2 at Mt Evergreen in Kenora on Sunday.