Last Minute Info

Club Hotline

Check the club hotline at 204-289-7055 for all last minute changes.

Upcoming Events

Wed Jan 16, 2019 - CANCELLED

7 pm - 9 pm

Wed Jan 23, 2019
Training Or Race 1&2

7 pm - 9 pm

Becoming a Member

How to Join

Improve your skiing by joining the Master Ski Club. Simply complete the MMSC registration form. 

Winnipeg Weather

Masters Update

Hi Masters.

Here is an update of recent and upcoming events


Springhill is looking really good.  We have had a couple of really good training events in mild weather.  Race 1 is planned for January 31.  Ready set go!


We had a really fun weekend last weekend at Asessippi, again in really mild conditions.  Our team . . . → Read More: Masters Update

Training for Wed Jan 10 has been cancelled

While it was looking nice out this morning, the temperature and windchill fell off a cliff over the lunch hour.  And it isn’t forecast to get any better anytime soon.  So tonight’s training session has been cancelled due to the forecast -30 windchill tonight.

Bib Night, 2017 Edition

It’s that time of year again.  Time for Bib night.  

Mark your calendars for Wednesday, Nov 22 at Santa Lucia Pizza at 4 St. Mary’s Road.  The 2017-18 registration forms are available here

Fun Night, March 15th Cancelled

Due to the gusty winds and icy conditions, the Fun night scheduled for Wed March 15th has been cancelled.

That would probably do it for this year, unless we get hit with a blizzard or something.

Please stay tuned for details about the wind up.

Training for Wed March 8th cancelled

Because of the weather conditions out there, and the fact that Springhill is closed because of the wind, we will be cancelling the training originally scheduled for tonight.

See you at Asessippi on the weekend.  Remember to bring your GS skis.

Training for Feb 8th Cancelled

The training that was scheduled for the evening of Wed Feb 8th as been cancelled.  With the windchill not getting above -35 all day, it’s a little too cold for us.

Race #1 and 2 Moved to Springhill

Race #1 and 2, originally scheduled for Kenora, has been moved to Springhill from 1 pm to 4pm.

Apparently people want to be home in time to watch some sort of sports ball game.

A reminder to please update Team Snap with your availability.  It helps us know how many coaches to book for each . . . → Read More: Race #1 and 2 Moved to Springhill

Training for Wed Feb 1 has been cancelled

After a good run of nice weather, we’ve hit cold again.  The training for Wed, Feb 1 has been cancelled as the windchill will be below our -27 cut off.

Hopefully the weather will cooperate for Race 1 and 2 at Mt Evergreen in Kenora on Sunday.

Training for Sunday Jan 29th moved to Springhill

The training for Sunday Jan 29th that was originally to be located at Holiday Mountain has been moved to Springhill from 1 pm – 4 pm.

See you Sunday at Springhill.

Training for Saturday Jan 28th has been cancelled

As not enough members had indicated they were coming to the Saturday training on TeamSnap, we have cancelled the training for that day.